Prium® Melt Float
Fives is able to design a turnkey project.
Combined with Prium® Bath and Prium® Lehr, Prium® Melt Float is the most energy efficient float glass line solution for architectural and automotive glass. As a turnkey contractor, Fives will provide you a complete solution, including basic plant engineering, equipment supply, installation and commissioning, personnel training services and production assistance.
- Ultra low-energy consumption thanks to the latest Fives L.E.M.® technology
- First-class refractory lining for long lifetime and lean operation
- Glass quality and energy consumption are guaranteed
- Provision for boosting systems allowing pull increase without deterioration of glass quality
- Up to 880 mt/day melting capacity for clear and light tinted glass architectural and automotive glass markets
- Down to 5200 MJ/t guaranteed energy consumption
- Glass thickness from 2 mm to 15 mm
- Production of high-quality glass according to ASTM and EN standards for domestic and export markets
- High-quality equipment for precise control of glass ribbon
- Dimensions and Melting process:
- Guaranteed glass flatness and optical characteristics
- New technology with automatic glass flow regulation system
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here