Prium® Bath TR Edge Control
The new generation of top rollers called Prium® Bath TR Edge Control (T.R.E.C. technology) is characterised by an advanced kinematics of the top rollers head that combines both knurl and slew movements. A real technological advance that will bring flexibility and mobilityin all production operations, thus avoiding to adjust the top rollerssupport carriages.
- Constant pitch between consecutive points of contact withglass ribbon: Glass ribbon evenly stretched all along the forming zone
- Shorter forming zone: Forming area more homogeneous in temperature
- Higher process consistency: More stable top rollers support carriages
- Easier visionic: Optimization of bath visionic system for a better process tuning
- Improved Edge Control: Very high flexibility on ribbon spreading shape
- Better Edge Control results in improved optical quality
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here