Guardian Rostov - Russia
- 900 mt/day melting capacity
- For both architectural and residential glass markets
- Glass thickness from 3 to 12 mm
Guardian is a very well known glass producer with leading positions in float glass, fabricated glass products, fiberglass insulation and other building materials for commercial, residential and automotive applications all around the world.
Guardian opened his largest production line of float glass (glass with high optical characteristics) in 2012 September in Russia and the plant includes a technologically advanced glass coater.
- High efficiency annealing of glass stress all along the thickness range
- Low temperature at the exit whatever thickness
- Reduce time during thickness change
- Flexibility of the annealing lehr
- Annealing zones Matrix Regulation
- ABC zones Pressure control
- Device for thick glass production